2011 | ISBN-10: 1591844010 | MOBI | 240 pages | 0,4 MB
"You go to work each day tasked with (1) inventing brilliant solutions that (2) meet specific objectives by (3) defined deadlines. If you do this successfully you get to keep your job. If you don't, you get to work on your resume. The moment you exchange your creative efforts for money, you enter a world where you will have to be brilliant at a moment's notice. (no pressure, right?)"
The Accidental Creative: How to Be Brilliant at a Moment's Notice
14 Days Free Access to USENET!
Free 150 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
- Focus in on your most critical work and reclaim your attention.
- Develop stimulating relationships that will lead to creative insights.
- Effectively manage your energy so that you are always ready to engage.
- Curate stimuli that help you stay mentally focused.
- Leverage your hours wisely and effectively to eliminate creativity drains.
The Accidental Creative is your guide to staying fresh and doing your best work each day.