English | WVC1 300 kbps | 400 x 300 29.97fps | MP3 48Kbps | 2.33 GB
Genre: Video Training
Course LabSim MCTS: Configuring Windows 7 will give you enough knowledge and skills to successfully pass the exam 70-680, including installation, configuration and support of Windows 7 operating system in the office, home and mobile environment.
The Worlds Smartest Font ManagerTM for Windows Vista and XP! Many Windows users think they are immune to font problems, but by storing all their fonts in the Fonts Control Panel, they waste system resources, bloat font menus, slow system performance and risk random crashes. But now, using FontAgent® Pro, you can optimize your Fonts Control Panel as you organize, view, compare, select, activate, print, export, archive and manage all your fonts—so you and your PC work at top performance.
PDF | English | Walter Foster (1998) | ISBN-10 : 0929261682 | 23 MB
Category: Art. Drawing and painting. Landscapes. Seascapes. Oil.
Walter Foster's classic How to Draw and Paint series provides aspiring artists with an exceptional array of art instruction books featuring all subject areas and media. Each title includes easy step-by-step exercises as well as finished illustrations or paintings that will inspire artistic talent in anyone. Packed with practical information, helpful tips, and fundamental techniques, the How to Draw and Paint series offers a complete library of resources to which artists of all skill levels can refer again and again.
What you'll learn from this book ...
• How to prepare your painting surfaces
• Why you shouldn't use white in your paintings
• How to paint backlit subjects
• How to use colors effectively
• Specific tips on painting sunsets, snow, leaves, sand, rocks, skies, and clouds
• How to paint various foam and wave patterns
• How to glaze your paintings to increase the luminosity
• Hints on composition, perspective, texture, and contrast
Want to build your dream house? Add a room to your home? Whatever your drawing needs, Home Plan Pro is your best choice. 1. It is so easy to learn how to use, you can begin drawing plans within minutes. 2. Since it is easy to use, you save tons of time. 3. On-line help answers your questions in seconds.
English | True PDF | 68 Pages | 23.49 MB
English | True PDF | 68 Pages | 114.59 MB
Designed for the intermediate level 3ds max user, this training video will help you learn how to use polygonal and sub-divisional modeling tools to create a fully articulated human 3D model. Follow along as each body part is created, matched, attached and refined.
* 16 hours of Quicktime™ Movies with audio
* Suitable for intermediate 3ds max users (advise that you have a basic understanding of 3ds max before beginning)
* High resolution 1024x768 captures
* Movies created using 3ds max 6 (Users can acomplish this tutorial using 3ds max4 upwards.)
* Produced by Jim Lammers, co-author of the best-selling Maya Fundamentals books