Clara Sans Font Family $271 | 16 x TTF and OTF
Clara is a set of alphabets of interconnected serif and sans serif fonts. The connection is not only in the intensity of the strokes, i.e. in the identical brightness of the typesetting, but also in the drawing principles of both alphabets. The typeface aims to offer a sense of calmness for a reader even in smaller scales of the typesetting. In large scales it builds on the purity of the image without additional decorations. The Clara system includes maximum equipment of a Latin font from Thin to Black in all versions of marking fonts, italics, capital letters and four kinds of numbers. The typeface allows typesetting of the vast majority of cultural languages of the world.
Danton Font Family $198 | 14 x TTF and OTF
- German type designer Daniel Utz created this sans FontFont between 2008 and 2012.
- The family has 13 weights, ranging from Thin to Black (including italics) and is ideally suited for advertising and packaging, editorial and publishing, logo, branding and creative industries, poster and billboards, small text, wayfinding and signage as well as web and screen design.
- FF Netto provides advanced typographical support with features such as ligatures, alternate characters, case-sensitive forms, fractions, super- and subscript characters, and stylistic alternates.
- It comes with proportional lining, tabular lining, and tabular oldstyle figures.
- In 2009, FF Netto received the ISTD award.
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Take an inspiration break with Mia McCormick and Peter Hurley, an advertising and commercial photographer based in New York. Peter is known around the world for his ability to draw emotion and expression from people posing for his headshots, but you may not know the story about how he got started and built the business he has today.