USB Flash Drive for Self-Installation Mountain Lion 10.8 Build 12A269 Golden Master | 4.02 GB
Creating a bootable USB drive volume in the 8 gig with the operating system Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
USB Flash Drive for Self-Installation Mountain Lion 10.8 Build 12A269 Golden Master
14 Days Free Access to USENET!
Free 150 GB with Full DSL-Broadband Speed!
• 32-bit kernel extensions are not supported in Mountain Lion
• AirPlay mirroring is not supported with the with the current version of the Apple TV software
• The Game Center Server environment is set to Sandbox. Existing Sandbox accounts may be used, or you may create a new account
In the Sandbox environment:
• Game & Friend Recommendations are not supported
• Friends can view games in common but not friends' other games
• Photos are not supported
• No email vetting and friend requests to un-vetted email addresses are allowed
• No support for out of network friend requests is provided
• Game matchmaking versioning restrictions are more relaxed
Some of the Game Detail information does not display (Game Provider, Pricing, etc.) In this Developer Preview
Search is not functional
No badges shown for Friend Requests
Peer-to-Peer GameKit API is not supported
Leaderboards, Achievements, or Players may be displayed incorrectly. To resolve this issue quit Game Center and re-launch
Creating a stick:
1. Mount the image MLionUSB.iso
2. Install R-Drive (in release)
3. Format the flash drive, run R-Drive.
4. Click Restore, choose MLionUSB.arc (located on the way), click on and select the Primary (Active), click create.
WARNING!! CHOOSE NOT DRIVE, A SECTION.
If you swear, saying the section is busy, simply remove the USB drive letter of the partition
Five. Boot from the stick.
Begin the installation
After installing the new boot from USB drive and select the specified maximum.
Then, after a successful zagruki Mac OS X ustnavlivaem Chameleon (Enoch-rev.2001) - on a flash drive in a folder PostInstall
Installation is possible and the IDB and the ATG