English | 05/24/15 | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 30.00 fps(r) | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 985 MB
Implementing Cisco ASA Firewalls
Video: AVC, 1280 × 720, 16: 9, 30.000 fps, ~ 1359 Kbps | Audio: AAC, 48.0 KHz, ~ 96.0 Kbps, 2 channels
- The course contains over 7 hours and is intended for network engineers who want to quickly and support the rapid deployment of Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) firewalls in production environments. This class is also on the candidates for the Cisco security certifications such as CCNA, CCNP and CCIE Security.
- This class takes a practical approach to the implementation of technologies such as stateful firewall, deep packet inspection, DoS-attacks and IPsec and SSL VPN on both Cisco ASA 8.x and 9.x Command Line Interface (CLI), and Adaptive Security Device Manager (ASDM) GUI.
- Students will follow the teacher through the settings, and troubleshoot device Cisco ASA 5500 firewalls, as well as to learn about the modern theory of topics such as stateful firewall and IPsec VPN.
Duration: 1h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 256 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
3 Hours | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 1.2GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
- As the name suggests, after hacking operation - the preservation and continuation of access refers to a series of steps after the entry into the system. Offensive hacking to perform tasks stealth-final but unfortunately many hackers (like script basketball hoop and experienced professionals) sometimes fail to follow the steps to hide their identity and take advantage of their target covertly and consistently to explore and to accomplish the mission. In this interactive self-training, you can cover three main topics: the collection of information, Backdooring and covers action. You will learn how to use special tools to get general information about the system and its users how to access the data on the compromised computer at any time, and how to hide from the system administrator. In addition, you will be able to master how to use the receiver shells of Metasploit Project and meterpreter scenarios.
- Cisco has redesigned the CCNA! Start your journey here.
- Trainer Jeremy Cioara takes you through everything you need to know for the ICND1 v2 exam, 100-101. You'll learn about network components, configuring and managing Cisco devices, troubleshooting, security, and much more. This series follows the exam objectives and includes topics Cisco added to the exam in 2013, including IPv6 and updated Cisco IOS.
- Passing the ICND1 exam earns you CCENT certification and puts CCNA Routing and Switching well within your reach. ICND1 is now the only prerequisite for CCNA Security, Voice, or Wireless, and CCDA. Get started today!
- This Cisco Data Center video training series with trainer Anthony Sequeira covers Data Center networking technologies and the 640-911 exam.
- This Cisco Data Center training course with trainer Anthony Sequeira covers the technologies of the modern Cisco-centric data center and objectives of the DCICT 1.0 exam. This is the second of two exams required for the CCNA Data Center certification.
- In this course, part 1 of 3 in the Cisco ICND2 (200-101) series, we take a a deeper look at IP routing and routing protocols involved with creating a fault-tolerant network. Some of the critical topics include Advanced OSPF, EIGRP, and IPv6.
- NEW! This video course contains over 50 hours of routing and switching protocols at the professional level including EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IPv6, 802.1s MST, Private VLANs, and many other Routing and Switching features. Includes new topics for the most current v2.0 Blueprint!
Up and Running with iTunes 12
738MB | Duration: 3h 18m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Get started with iTunes 12. Garrick Chow begins the course with a tour of the iTunes interface and then explains how to import media, manage the library, create and manage playlists, enable home sharing and sharing over a network, make purchases from the iTunes Store, and more.
English | MP4 | 480 x 320 | MPEG-4 ~268 kbps | 23.976 fps
AAC | 62.0 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | ~23 hours | 3.04 GB
Genre: Video Tutorial / Business, Sales, Marketing