English | 2015 | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 15fps | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 1.7 GB
991MB | 17 Lessons | 1.6 hours | MP4 | AAC, 44.1KHz, 2Ch | AVC1, 1280x720, 25fps
Genre: E-learning | Adi Purdila
Wireframing is something every web designer should do before starting a new project. Whether it’s for a website or a web application, a wireframe allows you to create the proper structure for it in an efficient manner.
- Over 5 hours of Video for the Creative Character Workshop plus the final Zbrush Ztl and Psd.
- Not only can you watch the entire process of taking a concept to a final portfolio piece, but also look at the sculpt and final psd to breakdown my approach.
- I take a concept that I did during Inktober, and walk you through the entire sculpting and painting process so that you can have a piece to add to your portfolio. Enjoy!
English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 29.97 fps(r) | aac, 48000 Hz, stereo | 16.6 GB
This is a Level 2 studio photography course. Photographers should know the basics of camera usage and studio lighting.Glass-shot-white-lecture-1081Catalog Product Photography is a series of videos that will take you through various real-world situations of photographing products in the studio.
- Photoshop Elements 13, the less expensive version of Photoshop, is ideal for casual photographers who want to achieve professional results. In this course, author Jan Kabili introduces the photo organizing, editing, and sharing features you'll use most. She covers importing, tagging, and finding photos with the Organizer, and explains how to use each of the editing workspaces—Instant Fix, Quick Edit, and Expert Edit—to make photo corrections, retouch blemishes, adjust lighting and color, reduce noise, and process raw photos. The final chapter offers creative ways to share photos with Elements: via Revel mobile albums, slideshows with music and motion, and Facebook.
English | .MOV | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) | aac, 48000 Hz, mono | 3.67 GB
This course is for both total beginners as well as those who have photographic skills – even with some product photography, who want to learn the proper way to develop their craft. You will learn step-by-step how to photograph a glass of ice tea by using essential techniques that you will need as a studio photographer.
English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 640x360, 23.98 fps(r) | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 3.33 GB
Each month you'll receive exclusive training, tips and techniques, industry insight and business of film making resources to help you to continuously improve your skills - delivered by Den and his industry expert peers.
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Project files
In this course, Chris Orwig navigates through several real-world photography assignment scenarios and introduces his workflow recommendations in Adobe Photoshop Lightroom for each one, whether on-site, in the field, or back at the office.
- Adobe Photoshop Camera Raw 8 enables photographers to open and manipulate raw-format files with an exceptional degree of control over exposure, sharpness, and other characteristics. Learn how to work with its features and take your images from raw files to polished photographs with these tutorials from teacher and seasoned photographer Chris Orwig. Discover how to improve and correct exposure problems, crop and recompose photos, and create compelling black-and-white conversions of full-color photographs.
English | 2015-05-14 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 11 hrs 30 min | 1.2 GB
Udemy - SEO May 2015 for 300,000+ Search Clicks in Google + YouTube
English | 2015 | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 15&30fps | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 2.18 Gb
- ur concept began in the future with the idea of the sun burning out and humans being forced to see the world through technologically-advanced glasses. We went through multiple variations of the idea which included the glasses glowing from within and being integrated to the wearer’s head.
English | MP4 | 480 x 320 | MPEG-4 ~268 kbps | 23.976 fps
AAC | 62.0 Kbps | 44.1 KHz | 2 channels | ~23 hours | 3.04 GB
Genre: Video Tutorial / Business, Sales, Marketing
- Learn to speed up your design and production time in Adobe Photoshop with the use of Smart Objects. Create Smart Objects from layers in your Photoshop file or from JPG files, or cut and paste them from Illustrator. Author Chris Converse also explores combining Smart Objects with layer effects and clipping masks, to increase the efficiency of your design process in Photoshop.
- This course was created and produced by Chris Converse. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- Simulate the look of anti-aliased web fonts in your next website mockup. In this concise course, Chris Converse teaches you how to use paragraph and character styles in Adobe Photoshop to mimic the look of headings, body text, and hyperlinks and adjust for the anti-aliasing treatment applied by different web browsers.