How to Rock Social Media
444MB | Duration: 0h 53m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Guy Kawasaki—a social media expert with over eleven million followers—explains how to be great at all aspects of social media, whether you are interested in personal, professional, or organizational branding. He also provides profile tips specific to the major social media platforms: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram.
English | 10 hours | AVC 1216x684 25.0 fps | MPEG Audio 96 Kbps 48.0 KHz | 6.61 GB
Genre: eLearning / Photography
10 weeks | 6-8 hours/week | MP4 | VP8, 960x540, 25fps | Vorbis | 2 chs 48Khz | 1.69GB
- Are you a web developer, but want to improve your Photoshop and graphics skills? Well, join us as Neil teaches us the basics of Photoshop that all web developers need.
- Photoshop is the most powerful image editing software available today — used by photographers and graphic artists for image enhancement and editing, print and web design, and digital art. Adobe Certified Photoshop Instructor Michael Brown is ready to teach you everything learned over his 25 year career applied to the newest CS6 version of Photoshop. His vast experience in real world photography and imaging gives him the ability to present Photoshop from a practical user's point of view suitable for beginner through advanced students. His course will also guide you through how to professionally edit your images, teach you the basics of creating eye catching graphics designs, and show you how to create and modify impressive videos. Professor Brown is a multiple award-winning commercial photographer and digital artist with over 25 years of real world experience in the advertising industry. He is also an Adobe Certified Photoshop Instructor and has been teaching and training students in Photoshop for over 5 years.
3 hours 25 minutes | April 2015 | Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, mono, s16, 125 kb/s | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 4479 kb/s, 1000.00 fps | 4.95GB
Genre: E-learning | Scott Davis
Exploring the New Web Dev Tools: MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS
Discover how the MEAN development stack-MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, NodeJS-changes the architecture and semantics of building a web application. In this incisive video course, you'll learn how NodeJS serves as the MEAN stack platform, ExpressJS acts as the web server, AngularJS delivers the user interface, and MongoDB provides persistence.
- In Photoshop Elements 9: Scanning and Restoring Photos, professional photo restorer Janine Smith shows how to bring new life to old photos. The course begins with a look at the types of photos that may require restoration, including slides, negatives, prints, and newspaper photos, and options for scanning them. She discusses the types of scanners that are available, from flatbed to film, and the best settings to use for originals. The course then delves into Photoshop Elements tools and techniques to help restore clarity to faded photos and fix problems such as dust, scratches, and tears. Exercise files are included with the course
- In this Photoshop tutorial, you will learn how to make some stunning transformations to portrait work with the help of techniques and tools found inside of Photoshop.
- We'll begin this process by exploring how we can use some very powerful healing tools in Photoshop to remove unwanted facial blemishes, stray hairs, along with reducing smile lines and wrinkles. Following this we'll learn how we can adjust and manipulate various facial features of our model to look more visually appealing and draw the focus of the viewer. From there we'll learn how we can add more detail to our model's skin and unify all the adjustments we've made to her face.
- Finally we'll add some final touches to really make some facial elements pop. Along the way we'll be using some really powerful and useful tools in Photoshop to achieve the look we want and enhance the beauty of our model.
- Since the beginning of the photographic art form, photographers have been searching for clearer and sharper images. Now, you don't have to settle for what was captured in camera; you can perfect your photos in post-production. In this course, Chris Orwig tackles sharpening in three programs: Adobe Camera Raw, Lightroom, and Photoshop. They all have their strengths, so he shows you how to get the best results from specific sharpening challenges with each one. Chris shows you how to reduce noise and sharpen with sliders and make selective adjustments to certain areas of raw images. In Photoshop, he uses powerful filters like Unsharp Mask and Smart Sharpen to sharpen larger areas of pictures, and masking to paint in sharpening. Last, he shares two advanced techniques, one using high pass sharpening and another that limits sharpening to the edges of your images.
- Discover how to use Adobe Photoshop layer comps to storyboard your interaction designs. Author Chris Converse shows how to create and modify multiple states of your Photoshop file to simulate user feedback, movement, and device interaction, all while working in a single PSD file. Once your design is complete, the course demonstrates how to export your layer comps to multiple files, export a multipage PDF file, and even access Photoshop layer comps from within InDesign.
- This course was created and produced by Chris Converse. We are honored to host this content in our library.
- This final piece in the Photoshop Color Correction series challenges you to complete a series of advanced projects using all of the skills that you have learned from previous courses. Taz Tally shows you how to evaluate an image using your two most valuable tools—your eyes and the Photoshop histogram—and tackle a variety of color correction issues, including a landscape with snow and fall color; a portrait suffering from an extreme color cast; a product shot that needs color adjustment and sharpening; a highly saturated image; and a winter scene in need of a creative "attitude" adjustment.
English | 4h 35m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 32KHz 2ch | 2.07 GB
Genre: eLearning | Project files
Everyone today is talking about Facebook and Twitter, but what many people don't realize is that YouTube is one of the most underutilized and underestimated marketing channels for small businesses. There are 4 billion views every day and over 880 million unique users per month.
Duration: 1h 6m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 960x540 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 1ch | 347 MB
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English | Proj files
Google Shopping Feed: Set Up, Promote & Make More Sales
Duration: 3h | Video: AVC (.MP4) 1280x720 30fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 384MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 27 Lectures | 453 MB
Instructors: Howard Lynch, Antoine Lelievre
Get setup in 24 Hours or Less and Start Generating Commissions With Our Beginners Guide. No Stone Left Unturned.
English | .MP4 | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 25.00 fps(r) | aac, 48000 Hz, stereo | 3.41 GB
If you're you the type of film maker often feels like you are under pressure? And you find yourself on location wondering what to do with a set up and wishing you had the right lights with you?
13m | Eng | .MP4, AVC, 1280x720 | AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 456MB