Skillfeed - Introduction to Digital Painting with Photoshop
Duration: 5hr 48m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1152x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 1.4 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Learn to create amazing paintings or draw your own comics using nothing more than Photoshop. Learn how to use your new painting skills to touch up photos and images as well. All major painting styles are covered in this course.
Gumroad - Scifi Vehicle Illustration by Jan Urschel
1h 50m | .MP4 | 48kHz, 2 channels, s16, 128 kb/s AVC1, 1920x1080, 2509 kb/s, 25fps | 1.7 GB
Genre: E-learning | Project files
In this tutorial I demonstrate how I got an assignment from ImagineFX magazine and how I executed the idea into a full page illustration of a huge scifi vehicle. The video was recorded when I made the actual illustration but the audio track is newly recorded. You can find the article in ImagineFX #92.
In this Photoshop tutorial, we'll take a look at how we can draw objects using perspective.
Skillfeed - Photoshop CS6 Crash Course
Duration: 4h 5m | Video: AVC 1280x800 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch | 2.60 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Go from knowing nothing (or very little) about Photoshop to having an amazing handle on the program in just four hours! By the end you'll know how to manipulate layers, get refined selections, adjust the colors of any part of a photograph, and know how to accomplish just about everything you'll ever need to know when using Photoshop.
Skillfeed - Photoshop - Dark and Dramatic
Duration 1h 26m Project Files Included MP4
Have you ever felt like your portrait was missing something? That it could use a little extra punch? If so, this is the Photoshop Tutorial for you! In this Dark & Dramatic Retouching Tutorial you’ll learn how to add clouds and dramatically alter the sky of your images to bring depth and mood, even if there are objects in the way! This Intermediate Photoshop tutorial covers everything you need to know about coloring and stylizing an image.
Genre: eLearning | Photoshop Action + Brush + Tutorial Images Included
You’ve seen this style of retouching everywhere. Now it’s time you learned how to achieve it YOURSELF! Get bold and send a message with your portrait. This style is perfect for photos of athletes and other high energy subjects. Your image will stand out- in a very good way! And the best part is: If you tone down the effect you can apply these techniques to any portrait to add some style.
Photo Restoration Techniques: Removing Paper Texture
115MB | Duration: 0h 20m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
Many vintage photos were printed on textured, "silk-finish" photographic paper. If you're restoring an old photo, you'll want to remove this texture to get the cleanest, sharpest results.
Photoshop Variables: Game Production Art
465MB | Duration: 1h 05m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
Games often require many variations of a single asset, such as cards, tokens, or badges. Using Photoshop variables, designers can speed up and simplify the process of creating these repetitive elements. They can create a single template for their artwork, load all the text and graphics from an external data file, and generate 100s or 1000s of assets at one time. This workflow also allows for adjustments to the design, text, and imagery very late into the process—without impacting the production schedule.
- This is a comprehensive tutorial like PRO Tutorials Two in One. Come to the world-famous collection of food, beverage and product photographer Rob Jimmy, as he takes you through the entire photographic process, then join Aaron in Lightroom and Photoshop, to unite all.
- In this course, veteran instructor and concept artist for video games Matt Kohr teaches you digital painting techniques and workflow tips that will prepare you to work as a concept artists professionally.
- All too often, artists are quick to think of Photoshop as a digital canvas, and approach it from an old paradigm. The problem is that Photoshop plays by some fundamentally different rules. If you adjust your mindset to acknowledge the inherent strengths of the software, you'll be much more prepared to make large-scale changes to the image at a moment's notice - an invaluable skill in the concept art industry.
- Lesa Snider returns to creativeLIVE for an intensive look at the newly released Adobe Photoshop CS6. Whether you've already upgraded or are still deciding, you'll learn practical yet non-destructive editing techniques you can use every day. This 3-day course is a perfect companion to Lesa's previous CS5 class on creativeLIVE. Lesa will go further in-depth into advanced filters such as Puppet Warp, Liquify, and Lighting Effects, which all take advantage of the new processing power of CS6. Lesa will spend a full day covering Photoshop's brand new video features.
- This new retouching tutorial DVD-ROM is deeply focused on THE MAIN TECHNIQUE used in the high end industry world of retouching. Dodging & Burning has been around since the analog age of photography. Although the principles remain the same, tools and the flexibility has been greatly improved since entering the digital age. This DVD will teach you everything you need to know to become a master of this retouching technique. It will teach you how to achieve amazing results with the help of Dodge & Burn elegance, flexibility and realism.
- The DVD is packed with detailed explanations on everything you wanted to know, from what D & B is, how it's used, applications, tools & custom methods to work flow considerations for more effective retouching and more. Your host Krunoslav Stifter will guide you in a one-on-one style beyond the simple use of native dodge and burn tools to more advanced retouching techniques used by some of the best retouchers in the world to achieve that which is nearly impossible with any other tool or filter - perfectly smooth natural looking skin. If you ever wondered how images that grace the covers of top fashion magazines such as Vogue or Elle are retouched, then this is THE DVD you have been looking for.
- Dodge & burn theory and practice are used with a combination of slides and screen videos to provide an easy to follow way of explaining this sometimes poorly understood retouching technique. Most examples used in this video training title are focused on achieving smooth, but natural looking results regarding beauty skin retouching. But the underlying principles and the demonstrated techniques will work on any image in any genre of photography. As always the image files used in the tutorials are included for you to follow along and practice with. You can always rewind, forward, replay and pause any individual video to work at your optimal pace.
- In this Photoshop tutorial we will learn how to process our photography using Adobe Camera Raw in Photoshop. Throughout these lessons we will extensively cover the tools and techniques we can use on our raw images to process them into a final product. Along the way we will look at how these tools are utilized to drive more fundamental concepts such as composition and color theory. The tutorial will primarily aim to address any issues that commonly occur with images, then applying our desired look or grade before outputting our final results. By the end of this training you will have a greater understanding of the post production process of raw images and will help inform you about what you should be looking out for next time you wish to take a photograph.
- Learn how to create artwork with Adobe Photoshop—no fine art skill required—and turn the ordinary into extraordinary. Author and illustrator Bert Monroy takes an unexciting photo and transforms it into an amazing dream sequence by combining it with other photos and techniques. In this installment, learn how to transport your images into otherworldly territory, like an underwater coral reef, an enchanted forest, or even a menacing factory. Bert's process touches on compositing, digital painting, masking, and other key image editing techniques. All you need is Photoshop, some images that could use a boost, and your imagination!
- Dreamscapes, artist Bert Monroy takes uninteresting pictures and turns them into a wonderful dream sequences with the help of powerful tools in Photoshop. Below we consider compositing elements from various sources (photos from vacation in Europe, beach pictures, even stills extracted from the video) in a scene involving a magic crystal ball located on a remote island and is protected by a ferocious demon. Recover art together with Bert or use its methods to bring their dreams to life.
- In this tutorial I demonstrate my process of producing a finished production illustration based on a rough 3D blockout. SKILL LEVEL Intermediate - Knowledge of Photoshop and painting fundamentals are required.
- Use Lightroom, but feel like you're not getting the most out of it? Ben Willmore's Lightroom Mastery is for you! Learn how the adjustment sliders affect your images, how best to use the histogram, and how to fix your problem images. Learn to organize your images so you can easily find them later, and see a complete workflow from ingestion to printing or output. Then push your retouching beyond the basics to accomplish complex retouching jobs, and explore your options for adjusting localized areas within your images. Once your images are organized and adjusted, extend Lightroom with third-party software, create books and slideshows, and learn to print and post images on the web. Join Ben and master Lightroom!
- Go beyond the automatic editing features in Adobe Photoshop Elements and find out how to make sophisticated edits using the program's Expert Edit mode. In this course, author, teacher, and photographer Jan Kabili explores the core features of the Expert Edit mode, from making exposure adjustments, retouching, and compositing images, to adding text. The course also takes a close look at adjusting photos with Adobe Camera Raw, included with Elements 11.
- Join Photoshop master Deke McClelland in the fourth and final installment of his popular Photoshop CC One-on-One series. In this course, Deke shares step-by-step tutorials and expert-level insights on the most powerful features, helping you make your own way to true Photoshop mastery.
- A series of lessons on Photoshop for high-level professionals.