In this Illustrator and Photoshop tutorial you’ll learn how to quickly and effectively mask out the background from the reference figure, focusing particularly on the hair and how to apply printing standards for magazines.
733MB | 7 Lessons | 0.6 hours | MP4 | AAC, 44.1KHz, 2Ch | AVC1, 1280x720, 25fps
Genre: E-learning | Chamira Young
In this hands-on course, you will learn how to use strategic beauty retouching techniques in Adobe Photoshop to take a glamour photo from good to great. Glamour and beauty portrait retouching is often utilized for commercial purposes, and is considered more stylized than regular, everyday retouching. This course is for beauty and glamour portrait photographers who are already familiar with utilizing Photoshop for basic portrait retouching and want to take their retouching skills to the next level. By the end of the course, you will have much greater confidence in your own retouching skills within Photoshop, as well as a greater understanding of how to plan an efficient and professional retouching workflow.
Genre: eLearning | Project files
- In this series of lessons we will focus on how we can draw simple shapes to establish a strong and effective character design.
- We'll begin this process by learning how we can use different types of shapes to block in an overall structure for our character's pose. We will discuss how choosing the appropriate types of shapes are important depending on the type of character you are going for. From there, we'll sketch the character's form over our shapes followed by applying additional facial and body details and learn how they can be applied based on the shapes that make up our character.
- As we'll see using shapes to block out different aspects of a character design can prove incredibly useful. After watching this course, you'll be able to use this shape based approach successfully on your own character designs.
- We'll begin this course and process by learning how to establish the overall proportions for a stylistic character and how head size relates to those proportions for the intended age. Following that, we'll explore applying additional features to our proportions sketch. Allowing us to clearly solidify the age of our character design. We will be learning how to age our character, beginning with a toddler age and progressing up through child, teen, adult, and old ages.
In this Maya tutorial we'll get familiar with the Bullet physics system in Maya 2015. We'll learn how to shatter a statue into over 2,000 pieces primarily using the Rigid Body Sets feature.
By the end of this Maya training you'll have everything you need to know to produce your own effects with confidence and efficiency.
Digital-Tutors - Painting a Dynamic Dragon in Photoshop
Genre: eLearning | Projects files Added
In this Photoshop tutorial we'll paint a dragon with a real sense of power, speed and action as well as explore and develop focus points and details such as scales and fire. Together, we'll look at simple lighting techniques which will add a real sense of atmosphere to a fantasy beast.
In this tutorial we will cover multiple techniques that artists can use to create environment thumbnails.
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Project files
No matter which creative industry you plan on stepping into, they all have at least one thing in common: strong grasp of color theory is an absolute must. In this course, we will make learning the basics of color fun and easy to understand.
- In this lesson you will learn how to design and build a long scrolling page.
- These types of pages are great for selling products and services, as they represent the visitors a lot of information in a clear and concise manner. We will first focus on the design of the complete layout in Photoshop, and then we'll use the base Foundation, to make egorealnostyu.
- By the end of this learning Photoshop, you'll be well-versed in the process of creating web pages with the long form, and understand some of the key things to consider when designing a long scrolling page.
- With Photoshop CS5's new ACR 6, Adobe has introduced tools that have the power to completely change the way we shape our photography. Instead of working one image at a time, one step at a time, now the vast majority of our photographic finishing can be done quickly, elegantly and nondestructively in one place! - without even opening Photoshop! This includes such universal tasks as dodging & burning, skin softening or even targeted sharpening! That's what Adobe Camera Raw 6's Localized Correction tools have brought with it to yield a highly increased workflow. You will have to see these techniques in action to understand just how powerful they are.
- Known internationally for his edgy style and approach to fashion photography, digital artist Calvin Hollywood takes you through his personal retouching workflow to show you how he achieves his signature look so you can take what you like, or what works for you, from his style and make it your own.
- Learn the best techniques for creating stunning black-and-white landscape photos in Lightroom. Taz Tally takes some of his own full-color photographs, shot in the dramatic Alaskan wilderness, and shows how to transform them into high-contrast black and white images. He introduces the fundamental concepts, tools, and workflows you'll need to use to master the conversion process, and shows how to use Lightroom's Histogram and Info tools to understand what's going on "behind the scenes" of your images. Then Taz introduces some advanced color- and tone-based adjustments for enhancing brightness and contrast. Last but not least, he shares tips on sharpening, sharing, and printing your results.
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Photoshop is a massive program with a lot to learn. We have cut the fat and just left you the meat. In this course we have structured the course to swing you directly to the section that delivers results. Don't feel bad by going directly to SECTION 5: Interactive Projects For Daily Use.
- Making your own ink-jet prints is easy. Making great ink-jet prints isn't. It takes practice and experience to know how images that you're viewing on a computer screen will translate to the printed page. Along the way, you can spend a lot of money on wasted paper and ink.
- This course, from photographer and educator Ben Long, is designed to help you improve your printing "eye." Ben walks you through a variety of black-and-white and color images, explaining what he likes about them, and sharing insights on how to get the best print from it. Then it's your turn: using Ben's advice and Photoshop, you get to correct the images and print them on your own ink-jet printer. Then tune back in for Ben's solution to each challenge. This is a guided master class in the art of ink-jet printing.
- In this video, we show you how to create film quality matte paintings inside of photoshop so that they can later be broken into proper layering for 3d camera moves. We will even show you how to set up one of the shots in After Effects as a bonus track.
Are you aware of how important graphics really are? Every single business in existence require graphics in a plethora of ways. You might imagine the fees associated with getting design work done. Some sources are really cheap, and others can cost hundreds (and even thousands) for things like logos, banners, websites, and clipart… all of which are essential for any online business.
- Photoshop is one of the world’s most powerful image editors, and it can be daunting to try to use skillfully. Photoshop CS4 One-on-One: Advanced, the second part of the popular and comprehensive series, follows internationally renowned Photoshop guru Deke McClelland as he dives into the workings of Photoshop. He explores such digital-age wonders as the Levels and Curves commands, edge-detection filters, advanced compositing techniques, vector-based text, the Liquify filter, and Camera Raw. Deke also teaches tried-and-true methods for sharpening details, smoothing over wrinkles and imperfections, and enhancing colors without harming the original image. Exercise files accompany the course.
- In this course you will learn the most effective, efficient and tasteful traditional methods of retouching portraits and everyday photos. You will get practical and professional skills retouching and confidence in your abilities as you work on real photo projects during this hands-on course.
- In the course of Gary Simon introduces us to the techniques of creating effective advertising banners in Adobe Photoshop CS6.
- We've all seen banners on the Internet; they're more common than pictures of cats with bread on their heads. If you're a designer and you've been tasked with creating a banner, there's a lot more too it than just throwing a few elements into place. Your banner has to be effective, accomplish the task at hand and look good. Gary Simon has all the details on how to make the perfect banner, and he'll walk you through it in this course. Soon you'll be making powerful banners in no time flat!
- In this course, professional photo restorer Janine Smith describes how to use Photoshop to restore, retouch, and enhance old or damaged photos. It covers evaluating scanned images for imperfections, using the Clone Stamp tool and other Photoshop tools, and addressing common problems and their fixes, starting with the basics (fading, spots, and paper texture) and continuing with more complex challenges (rips, adhesive tape, ink marks, mold, and more). Also included are methods for fixing exposure problems and colorcast as well as advanced techniques in photo restoration, such as replacing backgrounds and recreating missing facial features and body parts. The course includes a project that takes an image from damaged start to restored finish.
- In this collection of lessons we will learn how to capture the essence of a character based on their back story and then execute it in a final character concept.
- We will begin this process by taking a look at the character bio and learning a bit about our character. After exploring the detailed information we have been supplied with, we will get started by first learning about a few areas that are critical to successfully capturing our character’s essence. We will learn about the importance of her anatomy, pose, hairstyle and wardrobe. After a few quick explorations in each of these areas, we will get started in painting our final character concept from start to finish. After completing this course, you should have some great ideas on how you can create more effective and appealing character designs.
- In this tutorial we will learn the basics about drawing character anatomy and poses in the Manga style. The art of Japanese comics known as Manga has been incredibly popular not only in Japan but in the United States for quite some time now. If you've ever wondered how to even start drawing in this style, this is the course for you. We will be breaking down the anatomy for several different Manga body types and drawing them step by step. First we will learn how to plan out the proportions of the anatomy using an armature for each body type. Then we will discuss drawing the anatomy itself around each armature. To wrap things up, we will learn how to use our armature to begin thinking about the character three dimensionally in planning out a pose. After completing this course, you'll have a good foundation to build so that you can begin developing your own Manga characters and poses.