- Get ready to have a blast learning how to create character-based composite images with photographer and retoucher Glyn Dewis! Starting from scratch, Glyn will teach you every step in his process; from cool ways to use social media for brainstorming and communicating ideas to the importance of building your own stock image library while on location. Glyn demonstrates how he works with non-professional models and shows you how to bring all the elements together in Photoshop. Along the way you’ll learn numerous tips and tricks and leave the class inspired to go out and create your own fantastic composites.
- Using Photoshop's layer comps can save you a lot of time when creating design concepts for a the web by giving you the freedom to cycle through these comps with ease without having to toggle the visibility of different groups and layers in your layers panel. We'll begin by learning how to create layer comps and demonstrate how they function using a very basic example. From here we'll spend a few lessons learning how to work with layer comps using a web page concept. Following this we'll spend some time learning about features that don't work with layer comps and how you can easily work around these issues. Finally we'll learn a couple of ways that you can export your layer comps to be shared with a client or members of your design team. After watching this course, you'll be able to use layer comps to speed up your workflow and have the freedom to compare, contrast, and create various iterations of concepts much more fluidly.
- In this Photoshop tutorial we’ll explore how to paint an impressive space crusader’s helmet in such a way that we can create unlimited variations which will please almost the most demanding client. You’ll learn some great tips for improving your workflow as well as some general Photoshop painting techniques.
- By the end of this Photoshop training, you'll be able to increase your creative output 100% and you’ll have some great new concept art in your portfolio.
- During this Illustrator and Photoshop tutorial we'll learn how to prepare a reference image in Photoshop before crossing over to Illustrator to create a striking vector portrait.
- Then, we'll cross back over into Photoshop and create the final compositions. We'll add drama to the piece by adding scanned in mixed media elements such as: Watercolors, hand drawn shapes and vector shapes.
- By the end of this Illustrator and Photoshop training, you'll be able to exhibit many cool tips and tricks in composition and illustration that are used for commercial projects to achieve outstanding results quickly and effectively.
- We will begin this process by learning what atmosphere is by looking at some real life examples and discuss how light interacts with atmosphere. From there we'll study some other examples of atmospheric effects such as misty and foggy conditions as well as sunsets. Along the way we'll explore how we can incorporate these different atmospheric effects into an illustration.
- As we'll see, adding atmosphere to an illustration can strengthen the depth and perspective of the scene along with reinforcing the visual direction of the composition. By implementing the concepts we cover about atmosphere in this course, you'll be able to push the visual depth, direction, and appeal of your own illustrations.
- Games often require many variations of a single asset, such as cards, tokens, or badges. Using Photoshop variables, designers can speed up and simplify the process of creating these repetitive elements. They can create a single template for their artwork, load all the text and graphics from an external data file, and generate 100s or 1000s of assets at one time. This workflow also allows for adjustments to the design, text, and imagery very late into the process—without impacting the production schedule.
- In this course, Dennis Meyer shows how to create and manage the artwork for an example card game using Photoshop variables. He'll show how to organize a basic template in Photoshop, assign variables for the text and images, and build an external data source in a Google spreadsheet (taking advantage of calculations and other powerful spreadsheet functions). Then he'll show how to load data into the template, export artwork, and make the template available to others.
- The phrase "photo restoration" conjures up images of tattered originals—photos that are torn and/or have faded almost beyond recognition. But many vintage photos have simpler challenges, such as color casts, light "leaks," and unwanted textures.
- These restoration jobs don't take hours of painstaking pixel pushing, but they still have unique challenges. In this course, master retoucher Neil Rhodes details the steps involved in fixing the kinds of color casts and damage typically found in vintage color snapshots. Using Photoshop, he shows how to select images for repair, remove scratches, adjust for color casts and tonal variations, and perform more complex light-leak removal with channels.
- Getting a great underwater shot isn't easy. The dives are short, the fish move fast, and colors are filtered away by the water between your lens and the subject. You can bring back the full glory of sea life, though, by using the tools in Photoshop. In this course, expert Deke McClelland takes pictures from a recent dive in Honduras—where he captured jellyfish, angelfish, parrotfish, sea turtles, octopi, moray eels, fire worms, and even a passing reef shark—and makes the images even more incredible with Photoshop's photo editing and enhancement tools. Learn how to correct contrast, enhance color, sharpen moving targets, correct distortion, and develop black-and-white versions of your images, as well as movies and animated GIFs. It's an ocean of creative possibilities—as only Photoshop can offer. Watch and learn how to take your underwater photography to even greater depths.
- In this Photoshop tutorial we'll learn how to make several environment matte paintings using different atmospheric and lighting techniques.
- We'll create a scene with neutral lighting that will serve as a base layout for several types of lighting scenarios and what key factors we should have in mind when dealing with different types of atmospheric conditions. We'll blend those elements together into a seamless composition by learning how to enhance our scene using custom brushes and giving it mood with color grading.
- By the end of this Photoshop training, you'll understand the key principles of lighting a scene in different weather conditions and this will allow you to create a variety of atmospheres for your future environment matte paintings.
In this Illustrator and Photoshop tutorial you’ll learn how to quickly and effectively mask out the background from the reference figure, focusing particularly on the hair and how to apply printing standards for magazines.
733MB | 7 Lessons | 0.6 hours | MP4 | AAC, 44.1KHz, 2Ch | AVC1, 1280x720, 25fps
Genre: E-learning | Chamira Young
In this hands-on course, you will learn how to use strategic beauty retouching techniques in Adobe Photoshop to take a glamour photo from good to great. Glamour and beauty portrait retouching is often utilized for commercial purposes, and is considered more stylized than regular, everyday retouching. This course is for beauty and glamour portrait photographers who are already familiar with utilizing Photoshop for basic portrait retouching and want to take their retouching skills to the next level. By the end of the course, you will have much greater confidence in your own retouching skills within Photoshop, as well as a greater understanding of how to plan an efficient and professional retouching workflow.
Genre: eLearning | Project files
- In this series of lessons we will focus on how we can draw simple shapes to establish a strong and effective character design.
- We'll begin this process by learning how we can use different types of shapes to block in an overall structure for our character's pose. We will discuss how choosing the appropriate types of shapes are important depending on the type of character you are going for. From there, we'll sketch the character's form over our shapes followed by applying additional facial and body details and learn how they can be applied based on the shapes that make up our character.
- As we'll see using shapes to block out different aspects of a character design can prove incredibly useful. After watching this course, you'll be able to use this shape based approach successfully on your own character designs.
- We'll begin this course and process by learning how to establish the overall proportions for a stylistic character and how head size relates to those proportions for the intended age. Following that, we'll explore applying additional features to our proportions sketch. Allowing us to clearly solidify the age of our character design. We will be learning how to age our character, beginning with a toddler age and progressing up through child, teen, adult, and old ages.
In this Maya tutorial we'll get familiar with the Bullet physics system in Maya 2015. We'll learn how to shatter a statue into over 2,000 pieces primarily using the Rigid Body Sets feature.
By the end of this Maya training you'll have everything you need to know to produce your own effects with confidence and efficiency.
Digital-Tutors - Painting a Dynamic Dragon in Photoshop
Genre: eLearning | Projects files Added
In this Photoshop tutorial we'll paint a dragon with a real sense of power, speed and action as well as explore and develop focus points and details such as scales and fire. Together, we'll look at simple lighting techniques which will add a real sense of atmosphere to a fantasy beast.
In this tutorial we will cover multiple techniques that artists can use to create environment thumbnails.
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Project files
No matter which creative industry you plan on stepping into, they all have at least one thing in common: strong grasp of color theory is an absolute must. In this course, we will make learning the basics of color fun and easy to understand.
- In this lesson you will learn how to design and build a long scrolling page.
- These types of pages are great for selling products and services, as they represent the visitors a lot of information in a clear and concise manner. We will first focus on the design of the complete layout in Photoshop, and then we'll use the base Foundation, to make egorealnostyu.
- By the end of this learning Photoshop, you'll be well-versed in the process of creating web pages with the long form, and understand some of the key things to consider when designing a long scrolling page.
- With Photoshop CS5's new ACR 6, Adobe has introduced tools that have the power to completely change the way we shape our photography. Instead of working one image at a time, one step at a time, now the vast majority of our photographic finishing can be done quickly, elegantly and nondestructively in one place! - without even opening Photoshop! This includes such universal tasks as dodging & burning, skin softening or even targeted sharpening! That's what Adobe Camera Raw 6's Localized Correction tools have brought with it to yield a highly increased workflow. You will have to see these techniques in action to understand just how powerful they are.
- Known internationally for his edgy style and approach to fashion photography, digital artist Calvin Hollywood takes you through his personal retouching workflow to show you how he achieves his signature look so you can take what you like, or what works for you, from his style and make it your own.
- Learn the best techniques for creating stunning black-and-white landscape photos in Lightroom. Taz Tally takes some of his own full-color photographs, shot in the dramatic Alaskan wilderness, and shows how to transform them into high-contrast black and white images. He introduces the fundamental concepts, tools, and workflows you'll need to use to master the conversion process, and shows how to use Lightroom's Histogram and Info tools to understand what's going on "behind the scenes" of your images. Then Taz introduces some advanced color- and tone-based adjustments for enhancing brightness and contrast. Last but not least, he shares tips on sharpening, sharing, and printing your results.
Genre: eLearning | Level: Beginner | Language: English
Photoshop is a massive program with a lot to learn. We have cut the fat and just left you the meat. In this course we have structured the course to swing you directly to the section that delivers results. Don't feel bad by going directly to SECTION 5: Interactive Projects For Daily Use.