Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Project files Inlcuded
These are the advanced techniques. The tools to getting High End Beauty. And, as with anything in life where detail matters crucially, this section is time-intensive. I mean, you’re getting 4+ HOURS of retouching training. It’s unbelievable. Really, this course is huge. (Sorry for the download times.)
Genre: eLearning | Projects files Included
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Photoshop Commercial Retouching - How To Get The Magazine Look - Learn how to photograph & retoucher a commercial magazine portrait in few simple steps! This course will take you through all steps from start to finish and shows you the complete process. There are No Shortcuts here!
Genre: eLearning | Level: Advanced | Language: English
Welcome to my Photoshop Manipulation Course. In this course I will teach you how to create your own manipulations using adobe photoshop. In this course you can see how to adjust stock images, how to create shadows and how to make manipulation looks natural. I'll present you great plugins called perfect effects 8, color efex pro, as well as a fantastic plug-in .
- In this Photoshop tutorial we'll learn how to create a highly detailed creative image composite.
- We'll go step by step the entire way through the build process while extracting and combining assets into a photo-realistic surreal scene. By the end of this Photoshop training, you'll be able to seamlessly apply this workflow to your own creative image compositing projects.
- An effective icon design conveys a lot of information in a small space. If you need to create a great custom icon and you have a copy of Photoshop, this is the course for you. First, discover how file format and size, viewpoint, and platform shape your design choices. Then author Justin Seeley will show you how to decide on the scope of your set, sketch out your designs, and choose a color scheme and style. Next, you'll import your drawings into Photoshop and turn them into rescalable shape layers, complete with color and detail. Finally, learn how to export icons in the correct file formats for use on the web, in print, and on different operating systems (Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android). Along the way, Justin introduces challenges to test your knowledge, and some additional tools to help speed up your design workflow.
- Creative Cloud delivers the latest Photoshop updates right to your computer, but how do you stay on top of all these new features and integrate them into your digital workflows? Chris Orwig is here to provide a photocentric guide to Adobe's updates, adding new chapters every time changes are released. To start, Chris covers correcting with Focus Area and explores the Content-Aware tool changes, the Path Blur filter, and the improved Layer Comps workflow, as well as updates to Camera Raw. Check back often for new tutorials.
- Adobe Photoshop is more than just an image editing application—it is a foundational staple in all the visual arts, from print design, to photography, to web design, to motion graphics and 3D graphics. In this course, Adobe Certified Instructor Chad Perkins covers the basics of Photoshop. Learn about the components of visual images, making selections, color correcting, fixing images, outputting images, and much more. This course uses Photoshop CS6, but the information presented is applicable to all versions of the application.
Photoshop Perfection Basic 1: Basic Tools and Palettes
Duration: 1h 2m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 960x540 15fps | Audio: AAC 44.1KHz 2ch | 254 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
The Tools and Palettes Overview class will walk you through the most important tools in Photoshop. Despite the wide range and uses of the various tools in Photoshop, some are—to be perfectly honest—useless, so we’ll focus on the ones that will give you the most “bang for the buck.” Rather than giving you a brief overview of all the tools, we’ll take our time and focus on only a few key ones, while making sure you understand how they are best used.
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Project files Included
This course is the ultimate guide for making selections of people in Photoshop. You can learn all the professional tools and techniques starting from basic selections of a person with simple background to very complex selections with hair and transparent details. Learn to make selections the right way from an Adobe Certified Instructor and put the powerful techniques into use in Graphic Design or Photo Retouch projects. Join now and become an expert of Photoshop selections in less than 3 hours.
Photoshop Designer - Sketch like an industrial designer
.MP4, AVC, 1000 kbps, 1280x720 | English, AAC, 64 kbps, 2 Ch | 30 Lectures | 4 hours | 738 MB
English | .FLV | h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 665MB
Join NAPP instructor, photographer, and best-selling author, Matt Kloskowski, as he introduces you to one of the most revolutionary and important features in Photoshop: Layers. In Adobe Photoshop CS4 Mastering Layers, you'll learn how to effectively and creatively use Layers to take your photos and digital art from good to fantastic.
English | .FLV | h264, yuv420p,960x518, 30.00 fps(r) | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 449MB
The course focuses on basic editing techniques for photos. I start the course with my vision about editing and photography and how painting can help you achieve better results. I then move to some case studies and I edit some photos in Lightroom 5 and Photoshop CC using a simple but very effective zonal technique.
English | .FLV | h264, yuv420p, 960x540, 30.00 fps(r) | aac, 44100 Hz, stereo | 1GB
Learn how to design iOS 8 Mobile Apps using Adobe Photoshop from scratch. No Experience needed-- Become a Proffesional Mobile App Designer today! You will gain a solid foundation on the WHATs and HOWs to designing your very own iOS 8 Mobile App.
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
Sometimes we dive right in and look to learn the really hard stuff in photoshop. We overlook the simple stuff that is preset for us. In this course we professionals will take a step back to see shat is preset and ready to go for us. In this course you will learn how to use the basic settings to make your photos pop with authority. You will have a workflow that is effortless and make you look like a pro within a few clicks in very little time.
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Project files
The key to getting the most out of Adobe Photoshop is to understand how to create and manipulate different types of layers. Learn how to composite pictures, make non-destructive adjustments and corrections, and use blending modes to create cool effects.
- Join industry expert and award-winning author Deke McClelland in the fourth and final installment of his popular Photoshop CS6 One-on-One series. In this course, Deke puts his own spin on the most powerful features in Adobe Photoshop, including the Art filters, which enable you to transform an image into a digital painting, and Photomerge, which can stitch together multiple photos into a single panorama. Plus, dive into the extended features like 3D lighting effects, the Puppet Warp and animation toolset, high dynamic range (HDR) imaging, video editing, automated adjustments with actions, and much more.