Oskar Kokoschka, Austrian painter and writer of Czech origin
(March 1, 1886 Pöchlarn-Austria-Hungary / February 22, 1980 in Villeneuve, Switzerland)
The largest figure of the Austrian expressionist literature and fine arts.
84 RGB JPG Images | <1545x1950 | 36 MB
Graphic Design Cookbook: Mix & Match Recipes for Faster, Better Layouts
Leonard Koren & R. Wippo Meckler
142 Pages PDF | 39 MB
- With 100,000 copies sold, Graphic Design Cookbook is one of the most useful all-purpose resources for designers and anyone who wants to create a dynamic layout for magazines, newsletters, books, posters, and other media. Now released with a fresh new cover, its more than a thousand line drawings illustrate effective design devices, type treatments, spatial solutions, and pictorial presentations, allowing examination and comparison of various options in no time. The Graphic Design Cookbook can be opened to virtually any page for instant access to great ideas. As a catalyst for cooking up endless new design recipes, this classic goes on inspiring one generation of designers to the next.
2DArtist Magazines 2005-2013 Full Collection 92 Issues!
English | True PDF | 72 issue | 13 GB
CHOOSE YOUR MISSING ISSUE and DOWNLOAD!
- 2DArtist is the magazine for CG artists around the globe, whether you already work in 2D or are just getting started. Each issue is full of techniques, tutorials, interviews, articles, project overviews and galleries – providing the perfect platform from which to improve your 2D skills, learn from the professionals and get inspiration for your next project.
Title: Atlas of human anatomy for the artist | Author: Stephen Rogers Peck
Format: PDF | Size: 98 Mb | Pages: 289 | Language: English
Numbers and Data Floating in Space | 338 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: HD: Photo JPEG | 16.00 seconds
Laptop, light streaks, binary people (orange)
Camera zooms into a laptop as it reveals binary people on the screen | 265 MB
*.mov | 1920x1080 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: Photo JPEG | 16.70 seconds
Broadcast HD Globe Series - 1080P Version Available Read Desc | 259 MB
*.mov | 1280x720 Pixels | 30 fps | Source Codec: HD: Motion JPEG A | 14.05 seconds
STOCK VIDEO: Silhouette of a man drinking water on a white background. Tripod.
*.mov | 1280x720 px @ 25 fps | 26.44 seconds | Source Codec HD Photo JPEG | 41 MB
- 30 Days of Night was a three-issue miniseries that jump-started the careers of writer Steve Niles and artist Ben Templesmith. Vampires flock to Barrow, Alaska, where the sun sets for about 30 days, allowing them to feed without the burden of sleep to avoid lethal sunlight. When the vampire elder Vicente learns of this plan, he travels to Barrow to end the feeding, in order to preserve the secrecy of vampires. Because of the cold, the vampires' senses are weakened and a few of the town's residents are able to hide. One such resident is Sheriff Eben Oleson, who saves the town by injecting vampire blood into his veins. He uses his enhanced strength to fight Vicente, saving the lives of the few remaining townspeople, including his wife Stella. Suffering the same weakness as all vampires, Eben allows himself to die and turns to ash when the sun rises.
Drew Millard, British Illustrator
113 HQ JPG Images | 1024x1024 Pixels | 60 MB
- Drew Millward was born in 1981 in Coventry; he grew up in Bolton, studied and lived in Leeds for many years and now lives in a quarry in the Aire Valley. He has been drawing pictures since around 2004. Drew likes to draw ‘the old fashioned way’, using pencils, pens and a love of the craft of illustration. While his subject matter can vary dramatically, he hopes that the attention to detail and the love of drawing is apparent throughout his work. He has exhibited throughout the US, UK, Europe and beyond, as well as having the pleasure of creating work for an ever growing international client base.
Language: English | ISBN-10: 0195140176 | ISBN-13: 978-0195140170 | Price: $240.86
Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 1.6 x 10 inches | RAR size: 60 MB
- One of the cornerstones of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), herbal medicine has evolved over centuries of clinical practice and empirical results into a vast body of knowledge encompassing more than 6,000 substances, most of whose effects and uses have been documented and researched. The literature on Chinese medicinal herbs is unparalleled and unsurpassed in the world's medical knowledge; the earliest known pharmacological work was composed before the end of the third century B.C. The first classical Chinese materia medica appeared during the late Han dynasty (25-22- A.D.) and included 365 entries of botanical, zoological, and mineral substances, listing their properties and effects. Subsequent materia medica were assembled during virtually every dynasty from the Liang (456-536 A.D.) to the Qing (1645-1911). Among the major treatments published during these centuries was the 30-volume Materia Medica Arranged According to Pattern, which had 1558 entries, more than 3,000 formulae, and became the official pharmacopoeia of herbal medicine in China for 500 years.
- An Illustrated Chinese Materia Medica brings to the English language a lavishly illustrated atlas of the 320 herbs used most frequently in traditional Chinese medical practice. Each substance is profiled authoritatively in monographs that provide pharmaceutical, botanical and English names; flavor properties and channel tropisms; functions; clinical uses and major combinations; dosage and administration; and precautions. Intended for medicinal and pharmaceutical chemists as well as practitioners of homeopathic and alternative medicines, this materia medica offers a unique blend of authenticity that is derived from knowledge of classical Chinese literature with a clearly practical objective of persenting valuable information in a straightforward, easily comprehensible style.